YRN-21/22B has a brilliant and beautiful tone. It plays with a sonorous and even tone throughout the registers with a rich expressive tone. System: German (YRN-21), Baroque (YRN-22B) *The picture shows YRN-22B. ABS recorders are durable and easy to care for while providing a tone similar to that of natural wood. Many schools throughout the world insist on Yamaha recorders thanks to their accurate intonation, easy playability, and rich expressive sound.
Yamaha delivers safe and reliable products
From raw materials selection to manufacturing processes, we pay the closest attention to produce Yamaha recorders with safety and reliability.
- Our ABS recorders comply with the following regulations related to the production and use of chemical substances.(as of Feburuary, 2013)
*Japan: Food Sanitation Law
*Europe: REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals)
*USA: CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
- Manufacturing at factories with ISO quality certification.
- Ultrasonic adhesion technology used in assembling parts of soprano and alto recorders instead of adhesive bonding.
Cotton Case Bags
The recorder cases are made from environmentally friendly natural cotton.
Yamaha offers a choice of either German (Left) or Baroque (Right) fingering systems on many models to accommodate local preferences and traditions.
There are two different windways.
- Straight WindwayEasy to play with a soft pure tone. This is ideal for beginners.
- Arched WindwayIt has a slight resistance when you play for better breath control which gives greater tonal expressiveness and projection.
- Tuning: F
- Fingering: English (Baroque)
- Material: Plastic
- Number of Parts: 2
- Colour: Black