Three Time Correct® WireNetworks and Bass Control Conductor®Delivers Highly Accurate Sonic Reproduction
Capturing and reproducing everydetail—the raw essence and intricatebeauty of every take—that's the goal.SP1000 speaker cable can help youget there. SP1000 features our mostadvanced technologies includinga heavy-gauge Bass Control Conductor®for tight, punchy bass and incredibledynamics. Patented Time Correct®windings create phase-aligned signalfor the most natural, pristine sonicreproduction possible. Heavy gaugecopper maximizes power deliveryand dynamic range. So, the next timeyou record or playback, SP1000 will deliver every note with greater clarityand natural tonal balance.
• Heavy-duty black nylon mesh jacket provides maximum durability and visual appeal.
• Heavy-duty black Neutrik® XLRs with 24k hard gold contacts.
• Carbon-infused polymer minimizes handling and vibration noise.
• MultiTwist™ construction with dense 97% copper braided shielding to reduce the effects of EMI and RFI.
• MicroFiber® dielectric reduces high-frequency loss and increases transient response time.
- Cable Length: 6 m
- Type: Microphone
- Connector 1: XLR (F)
- Connector 2: XLR (M)
- Colour: Black