Squier® honors alt-rock godfather and Dinosaur Jr. leader J Mascis with a striking new Jazzmaster® guitar model that delivers as much massive sound and performance as its namesake. The pickups, hardware and finish are all specified by Mascis himself for tremendous tone and value. Only one instrument is good enough to bear his signature on his headstock—the J Mascis Jazzmaster
• GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
This Jazzmaster features an elegantly authentic 1950s-era design element in the gilded form of a single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard.
• ADJUSTO-MATIC™ BRIDGE WITH FLOATING TREMOLO TAILPIECE
For notable string placement and tuning stability, this instrument features an Adjusto-Matic bridge along with a vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece, granting an added touch of original-era authenticity.
• VINTAGE WHITE GLOSS FINISH The Vintage White gloss finish on the J Mascis Jazzmaster creates a blast from the past look.
• PAIR OF FULL-TONED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The J Mascis Jazzmaster hosts a pair of single-coil Jazzmaster pickups chosen by Mascis himself for full-bodied tone and authentic rocking sound.
• AGED WHITE CONTROL KNOBS
The aged white control knobs offer a vintage-cool aesthetic touch.
• MAPLE NECK WITH SATIN FINISH
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a smooth satin finish that reduces fret-hand drag when moving along the neck.
- Product Colour: Vintage White
- Colour: White
- Surface treatment: Gloss
- Type: Jazzmaster
- Body: Basswood
- Top: N/A
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: C
- Scale: 648 mm
- Radius: 9,5 "
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut Width: 42.5 mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Pickup Configuration: S-S
- Pickup model: 2x Jazzmaster
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge: Single-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- MIDI: No
- USB: No
- Hard Case: No
- Case: No
- Country of Origin: China